Frequently Asked Questions
About Ordering Our Products
1. How should I place an order?
Go check out our Online Store page. We have variety of cakes and desserts in a number of different sections. All products are with pictures and descriptions. Prices varies by size and decoration options. You can toggle different selections to see the final price. After selecting the options you desire for individual product, simply click "Add to Bag" button and follow the check out process.
If you have additional questions, feel free to call or text us at 646-960-6615
2. How can I pay?
If going through the regular online process, you can pay through your Paypal account, credit card or choose Cash Upon Delivery. We also accept Venmo and Quickpay/Zelle upon delivery, please reach out to us at 646-960-6615 for Venmo and Quickpay/Zelle info.
3. Can I customize my cake?
Of course!! We want to deliver the perfect cake you need! There are 2 scenarios here though:
- If you like one of the designs we already have in the Online Store, but only want to change color, add message, or change decorations, you can let us know via the comment box right before the "Place Order" button. There won't be additional charge to those requests.
- If you would like to have us create a new design to fit your need, please email or call us at anntremet@gmail / 646-960-6615 to confirm the details. Once the conversation happens, we will provide you a separate link for you to place the order.
About Pick Up and Delivery
4. How can I get my cake?
We provide both pick up and Delivery services; this can be selected during the check out process. If you are going to pick up the cake from our Englewood, NJ location, the address is as below:
176 S Van Brunt Street, Englewood, NJ - 07631
If you would like us to deliver the cake, simply select the shipping/Delivery option at check out. You will need to enter your address and delivery option will pop up for you to select. Please refer to our Delivery Fee page for detailed pricing info.
5. If I choose the delivery option, what time during the day am I going to receive the cake?
Our typical delivery time is from 11:30 am to 5:30 pm. To be more specific, please refer to the delivery time range below:
Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island ------------- 2 pm - 5:30 pm
North Jersey, Mid Jersey, Jersey City -------------------- 11:30 am - 2 pm
Westchester, Connecticut ---------------------------------- 12 pm - 5:30pm
Given the time range above, please bear in mind that situation may vary from day to day based on weather, traffic conditions et cetera. We will normally confirm with you a one-hour delivery range a day ahead or on the morning of the delivery day. And we will try our best to deliver in the time range we promised.
If you do need the delivery to happen outside of our typical delivery hours, please call or text us ahead of time at 646-960-6615.
6. If I choose delivery option, but the website shows that delivery is not available to the area, what should I do?
Our typical delivery range is 1 hour driving distance from our Englewood NJ location. If your area is outside of the range, chances are we cannot perform the delivery service. In that case you can always choose to pick up the cake.
We also have a number of products that ships nationwide, i.e. our signature cookie box. Follow our Instagram @anntremet to get the latest product update about shipping.
If your address does fall within the 1 hour distance range, please give us a call @ 646-960-6615. The system may need an additional entry of your zip code to accommodate the delivery.